Even though the award does not come with a free trip to Hawaii, or a set of steak knives, it is lovely to be feted by one's fellow bloggers, and it is validation that someone, somewhere, is enjoying what I do.
In order to accept the award, I must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you by linking his/her blog;
2. Answer the four questions below;
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to fellow bloggers;
4. Let the Bloggers know that you have nominated them.
- How long have you been blogging? Since April, 2009
- Why did you start blogging? To show off the people I saw in London, Ontario, who weren't afraid to stand out from the crowd
- What type of blogs do you like to follow/read? Blogs by people who are intelligent, creative, don't take themselves too seriously, have a positive outlook, and understand that one's choice of outfits is a form of personal expression.
- What is the one thing you'd like to improve on as a blogger? I'm always trying to be a better photographer
1. The wonderful Judith of Style Crone
2. Creative Joni of Walking Colours
3. Fellow vintage lover and former Torontonian, Grunge Queen
4. The devastatingly divine Desiree, of Pull Your Sox Up
If any of you have already received this award, let me know and I will pass it on to someone else.